Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hats off to Autocop India

After the horrible experience I had with Sony India (Will post the complete details later), next it was my turn to try out the services of Autocop India. Actually the remote of my car security system had stopped functioning for the past few months. It was bought in June 2004, and I was just too lazy to get it repaired.

Yesterday as I had taken a day off from office, I planned to finally get it repaired and was very much ready to pay for it. I took the Autocop manual along with me so that if the service center needed some more details regarding the Car Security System, it is easily accessible.

Finding Autocop service center in Naraina wasn't too tough esp. after help from the shop owner from whom I bought a brand new Pioneer Music System (Yeah.. no more Sony for me) last week. As soon as I reached their service center I was made to fill up a form specifying my details. Next a service engineer accompanied me to my car, saw that there is a problem with the remote and gave me a new one configured for my car in less than 5 minutes. To top it all it was all covered under guarantee (or warranty, am not too sure at the moment) as Autocop car system comes with a 3 year warranty which I wasn't aware of even though I had the warranty card present in the manual which I had luckily got with myself.

Hence this way after months of apprehension I finally got Autocop working back on my car with minimal effort and zero expenditure. Kudos to Autocop India for this, and I hope that other companies also follow the same after sales service model if they really want to retain their customers.

For your reference contact info for AutoCop is available in the link below

http://www.autocopsecuritysolutions.com/geographicalspread.htm

4 comments:

Raghunath said...

hi ... can u give me the contact details of the people you got it installed from?..

thanks
raghunath_rajendran@dell.com

Vikram said...

Do you need the contact details of the service center from where I got it repaire, or from the place where I had got the set installed in the first place ?

Thanks,
Vikrma

Samarthya said...

Thanks Brother... ur link made life easy for me... I was particularly annoyed with Autocop as I did not have any number to register my complaint and finding the site was next to impossible as google even did not turn the site in... :)

But your link made my life easy.. and I am able to put/register my complaint!! :)


Thanks...

Blogging can be fun at times helpful too... :)

Samarthya!

Anonymous said...

yo ho ho!!!
finally a link to the autocop site...
actually i think google missed a trick here...
thankfully they were good enough to give your link...
let me see how good a response i get from the company as i have a similar problem...